Matthew R. CrowleyPartner: Criminal, Traffic & Injury Divisions
Mr. Crowley is a Fairfax native and began practicing personal injury law in Northern Virginia in 2004, then spent the next ten years litigating primarily in the Piedmont area of Virginia as a partner at a regionally respected firm. In 2015 he came “home” to Northern Virginia and has located his practice there ever since, though he continues to assist injured clients throughout the Commonwealth.
Mr. Crowley focuses his personal injury practice on assisting individuals, as well as their families, who are severely injured due to the carelessness or wrongdoing of others in truck accidents, car accidents, and premises liability cases. He as a reputation for fighting aggressively and thoroughly in the courts and being a hard and effective negotiator on behalf of his clients. He is an Avvo Client’s Choice award recipient each year since 2015 and a past president of the Culpeper Bar Association.
Mr. Crowley received his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Utah in 2000 and his Juris Doctorate from American University’s Washington College of Law in 2003. He was admitted to the practice of law in Virginia in 2003. His past experience also includes teaching personal injury law to paralegals at Lord Fairfax Community College.
J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2003
B.A., University of Utah, 2000
Virginia State Bar
- Peer Rated - Ethical Standards and Legal AbilityMartindale-Hubbell® 2017
- Client's Choice Avvo 2017
- Client's Choice Avvo 2016
- Top 100 Trial LawyersNational Trial Lawyers Association 2015
- Top 100 Trial LawyersNational Trial Lawyers 2015
- Client's Choice Avvo 2015
- Top 100 Trial LawyerNational Trial Lawyers 2014
- Top 100 Trial LawyersNational Trial Lawyers Association 2014
- National Trial Lawyers Association